~ THE WALLS PARTY MENUS ~
I believe we offer a unique package of menus both in terms of content and cooking skill. Our menus are designed to appeal to a broad base of customers and budgets but even the less expensive menus are prepared with our usual level of integrity.
Our menu descriptions are deliberately understated and are a simple explanation of the content of the dishes and their relevant cooking processes. At The Walls, we guarantee the following:
- A balanced and exciting selection
- Reasonable portions of properly cooked food
- A wider choice than most establishments offer
- A level of service in line or ahead of your expectations, ranging from entirely informal to high church
- A flexible approach to both special dietary requirements and vegetarian options
- Constructive advice and flexible table sizes
- Tailor-made drink and wine packages – again to suit your budget
- Personalised menu printing at no extra charge
- Advice and help with table and room decorations
In short we are able to make the organising of all events as trouble free as possible.
Generally we do not require parties to pre-order and normally we do not take orders from your guests. This allows your party the freedom to choose at the time from the options you have selected.
Our suggestions are just that and should you wish to vary some of the dishes we include, we will simply re-cost your revised choice and quote you the new price.
- Menu A: £21.50 per person
- Menu B: £24.50 per person
- Menu C: £29.50 per person
- Canapés: from £6.00
- Carvery Menu: from £21.50
- Finger Buffets: from £11.00
- Fork Buffets: from £15.00
Coffee with truffles is included in all 3-course menus priced at £20.00 and above. For all other menu selections coffee is available at £2.00 per person