An Extraordinary Conference Venue...
At The Walls we have a stunning private room available for meetings, conferences and seminars for up to about 40 people. All layouts are possible to suit your specific requirements, whether cinema-style seating, a large central table, smaller group tables or even a semicircle table.Additionally, we have a range of audio-visual equipment available for hire.
In the summer, our outside seating area is on hand for a breath of fresh air. Large, comfortable sofas offer relaxation when you take a break and two roaring log fires in the winter will welcome your delegates when they arrive.
Meetings can be held in the evening as well as during the day and conferences may be concluded with an evening meal in the restaurant if you so wish with a full range of menus available.
Facilities & Costs...
- Room hire charges: 4 hours ~ £75.00, 6 Hours ~ £100.00, 8 Hours ~ £125.00
- Flip chart with paper and marker pens ~ £10.00
- Chilled water dispenser and jugs of filtered tap water on tables ~ FOC
- Overhead projector and screen ~ FOC
- Tea and coffee ~ £2.00 per delegate
- Paper and pens for delegates ~ FOC
Feeding your Delegates...
The best reason to hold your conference at The Walls
is the high quality of the food on offer! At lunchtime we can provide a hot or cold buffet or a two course meal.
Please contact us on 01691 670970 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the details of your conference.
- Package A: ~ £7.50 per head
Soup of the day and a good selection of fresh sandwiches
- Package B: ~ £11.00 per head
Bruschetta, Sausage Rolls, Goats' Cheese Tarts, Potato Wedges, Sandwiches
Additional cakes ~ £1.50 per head
- Package C: Two course set menu ~ £12.50
Starters: Soup, Melon & Homemade Sorbet, Chicken & Bacon Salad, Smoked Mackerel Pâté.
Main Course: Salmon & Herb Crust, Lime and Mint Sausages with Onion Marmalade, Carbonara, Strudel with Provençal Sauce.
Additional Desserts ~ £5.25 ~ order from daily menu.
it matters that you like what we do...